- Although Okinawa Karate International Tournament Executive Committee (hereinafter called the “Committee”) is paying close attention on the contents of the information appearing in the “Okinawa Karate International Tournament Website (hereinafter called the “Website”)”, the Committee will not bear any responsibility for any act performed through the information on the Website by any user. The Committee will not bear any responsibility for any damage and loss incurred through the access to the Website by any user under any circumstances.
- Any information published on the Website (texts, photos, illustrations, etc.) is subject to copyright. Also the Website itself is subject to copyright as an editorial work, and the Website and information are protected by the Copyright Act. Diversion or quotation of such information without permission is not allowed, except the case of “reproduction for private use” or “quotation” that is permitted by the Copyright Act. Alteration of the contents of the Website is not allowed as well.
- In principle, you are free to link to the Website. When you link to the Website, advance notice is not required, but please email the link source URL to the representative of the Committee. When you set up a link, please specify that you are linking to the Website. Also, please do not set up a link to display any page of the Website in a frame. Please note that each file and its contents, such as a document on the Website, are subject to change or discontinuation without notice. Please also note that the contents of the link source website may be asked to be removed if they are contrary to laws and regulations, as well as public order and morality.
- Regarding the Website, the Committee will strive to make a website which can be comfortably utilized by users. The Committee will also appropriately collect, use and manage personal information in accordance with the “Okinawa Prefecture Personal Information Protection Ordinance”.
What is Personal Information?
- “Personal Information” refers to the information relevant to individuals out of all the information collected by the Committee, which identifies or may identify specific individuals (name, address, phone number, E-mail address, etc.).
Collection of Personal Information.
- When the Committee is to collect personal information on the Website, such information shall be provided, as a general rule, by the user’s will. We will clarify the purpose of collection, and collect information within the scope necessary for achieving the purpose.
Restriction on Use and Provision of Personal Information.
- The Committee will never use or provide collected personal information beyond the purpose of collection, except as stipulated in the “Okinawa Prefecture Personal Information Protection Ordinance”.
Management of Personal Information.
- The Committee will properly manage collected personal information, preventing leakage, loss or tampering of such information.
About the handling of personal information, taking and using of pictures/movies during the tournament
Everyone who participates in the tournament, please be aware of handling the following personal information, taking and using of pictures and movies during the tournament.
●The names of the participants, countries/prefectures, events within competition participation, and competition result, etc. are used for posting on tournament website, programs, bulletin at the venue, announcements et al., as they are scheduled to be broadcasted and published television, newspapers, magazines, and so on.
●During the tournament, photographs and videos are taken by the Tournament Executive Committee, press organizations and media that has been permitted by the Tournament Executive Committee.
●On the day of the tournament, we will broadcast the videos shot inside the venue on the internet; photographs and videos taken are scheduled to be posted on tournament website, Okinawa Prefecture website, etc., in future Okinawa karate promotion projects, broadcasted and posted on television, newspapers, magazines and so on. Established on March 15, 2017. Revision History : June 28, 2018.